W E I R D

Monday, July 02, 2007

A Forlorn Thought

If I were to find her sometime

In some busy street-

A river flooded with busy souls,

Would she smile?

Why?

A bloom of surprise; pleasant?

Then, like a storm seeping it off

And a mask of aloofness..


The daily grind has made her wary.

Wary; in a beautiful way

Whether she smiles at me or not

Does not matter any more.

There were days that smile

Lighted my days and nights

It would not hurt me -

Her not recognizing me

No. not any more.

The sea turns muddy

When rivers flood.

It never overflows

And I don’t react.


I, contain.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chandamita said...

Hey that's another one of your perfect writing skills! Just no words to express how perfectly you have expressed your thoughts! It's just WONDERFUL really WONDERFUL!!!

9:24 pm, July 04, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

:)
my comment: :"recall the things i said via chat"
heheh
am smart.... ain't I?

8:11 am, July 13, 2007

 
Blogger Shuba said...

where u

6:08 am, July 29, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:38 pm, August 08, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

AHEM!!!
have they banned BLOGGER in kerala?
atho naatukar kaivecho?
thankaludey ee mounathinte artham vyakthamakoo sakhavu gopalapanikarey!!!

thankaludey valipukalley TECH M vallaathey MISSunnu...
IP msngrinonnum jeevanillatha poley :(
Oolakalludey lokathey muthiney lokam anweshikunnu....
"ragesh vellat evidey poyi?"
nigoodhatha niranjha aa chodhyam oru valiya chodhyachihnathodukoodi utharamillathey avaseshikunnu

(Thank you!! thank you!! :D)

IF (CMNT = READ)
THEN
IDI = IDI+1;
ENDIF;

(P.S:i dnt chk orkut frequent...)

2:40 pm, August 08, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU
(IR)

8:26 pm, December 03, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home